As part of our commitment to keeping our patients, visitors and employees safe and healthy, screening procedures have been set up at our location.
Everyone who enters, including physicians and staff, must be screened prior to entering a facility. Screening procedures include:
Use of hospital-provided hand sanitizer is required of everyone entering the building.
- If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one. Exceptions are provided for children under the age of 2, or those experiencing shortness of breath.
- Masks must be made out of a solid material and must be worn properly secured and worn as designed, without having to be held in place.
- If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, you must supply your own face shield that fully covers your nose and mouth and past your chin.
- Have you been experiencing a fever, cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you been around anyone with the Coronavirus or that has been tested for Coronavirus?
- Have you been outside of the country recently?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 / Coronavirus? If so how long ago and what were the results?
- Have you been treated in a clinic or by a physician within the past 72 hours for Flu / Cold / COVID-type symptoms? If so, what was the outcome?
A temperature check will be conducted when accessing our location.
Thank you for doing your part to help protect your fellow patients and our staff!